Subject: [PATCH 0/5] samsung: xgmac:

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:20:14 -0800

Mostly neatening and logging cleanups on top of the initial submittal.

Joe Perches (5):
  samsung: xgmac: Neatening
  samsung: xgmac: Fix pr_<level> uses
  samsung: xgmac: Use more current logging style
  samsung: xgmac: Neaten comments
  samsung: xgmac: Mostly whitespace neatening

 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_common.h   |  56 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_core.c     |  28 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_desc.c     |  39 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_desc.h     |  16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_dma.c      |  49 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_dma.h      |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_ethtool.c  |  95 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_main.c     | 389 +++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_mdio.c     |  58 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_mtl.c      |  15 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_mtl.h      |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_platform.c |  45 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/samsung/xgmac_reg.h      | 190 ++++++-------
 13 files changed, 502 insertions(+), 504 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.459.gbcd45b4.dirty