Subject: [PATCH 0/3] XLR/XLS network driver update and fixes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:43:55 +0530

From: Ganesan Ramalingam <[email-masked]>

Patches has following changes:

 * Fixed compilation failure caused by change in COP2 API
 * SGMII PHY address calculation was wrong, fixed
 * Updated the driver to have single parent device for a XLR/XLS
   network block with multiple network devices under it
 * Fixed comment format

Ganesan Ramalingam (3):
  Staging: Fix compilation error
  Staging: PHY address calculation fix
  Staging: Move all the netdev under single parent device per
    controller

 drivers/staging/netlogic/TODO           |    1 -
 drivers/staging/netlogic/platform_net.c |  213 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/staging/netlogic/platform_net.h |    7 +-
 drivers/staging/netlogic/xlr_net.c      |  301 +++++++++++++++++--------------
 drivers/staging/netlogic/xlr_net.h      |    8 +-
 5 files changed, 292 insertions(+), 238 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.5