Subject: [PATCH 0/4] net: stmmac: Enable Intel Quark SoC X1000 Ethernet support

From: Kweh Hock Leong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 18:32:25 +0800

From: "Kweh, Hock Leong" <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Intel Quark X1000 SoC has 2 Ethernet controllers integrated on chip and they are
PCI devices. We adopted the stmmac_pci driver and added on code to support Intel
Quark SoC X1000 by creating the patchset below. The patchset has been built and
tested on Galileo board and found to be working as expected.

We believe that the changes are transparent to other non Intel Quark platform. 
Please help to review the code change and feedback if there is any concern.

Thank you very much.

Kweh, Hock Leong (4):
  net: stmmac: enhance to support multiple device instances
  net: stmmac: better code manageability with platform data struct
  net: stmmac: add support for Intel Quark X1000
  net: stmmac: add MSI support for Intel Quark X1000

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_pci.c |  195 +++++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 172 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.5