Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: Convert pr_warning to pr_warn

From: Joe Perches <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 21:17:27 -0700

Remove remaining uses of pr_warning in net/

Joe Perches (5):
  atm: Convert pr_warning to pr_warn
  ceph: Convert pr_warning to pr_warn
  pktgen: Convert pr_warning to pr_warn
  iucv: Convert pr_warning to pr_warn
  netfilter: Convert pr_warning to pr_warn

 net/atm/clip.c                        |  4 ++--
 net/atm/common.c                      |  2 +-
 net/ceph/ceph_common.c                | 15 +++++++++------
 net/ceph/messenger.c                  | 19 +++++++++---------
 net/ceph/osd_client.c                 | 15 +++++++--------
 net/ceph/osdmap.c                     | 20 +++++++++----------
 net/core/pktgen.c                     | 24 +++++++++++------------
 net/iucv/iucv.c                       |  9 ++++-----
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_core.c     | 23 +++++++++++-----------
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_gen.h | 12 ++++++------
 net/netfilter/xt_connbytes.c          |  2 +-
 net/netfilter/xt_hashlimit.c          |  2 +-
 net/netfilter/xt_set.c                | 36 ++++++++++++++++-------------------
 13 files changed, 90 insertions(+), 93 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.459.gbcd45b4.dirty