Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] igb: auxiliary PHC functions for the i210.

From: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 00:06:21 +0100

This patch series adds three features: time stamping external events,
producing a periodic output signal, and an internal PPS event. The
i210 PCIe card has a 6 pin header with SDP0-3, making it easy to try
out this new functionality.

An earlier version of this series was posted way back in May, 2013,
but that version lacked a good way to assign functions to the pins. In
the mean time, the PHC core has a standard method to configure the
pins, and this series makes use of it.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Cochran (4):
  igb: refactor time sync interrupt handling
  igb: do not clobber the TSAUXC bits on reset.
  igb: enable internal PPS for the i210.
  igb: enable auxiliary PHC functions for the i210.

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb.h      |    9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c |  100 ++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_ptp.c  |  251 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 3 files changed, 326 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4