Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ISDN patches for net-next

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:41:55 +0100 (CET)

Here's a series of patches for the Gigaset ISDN driver and one for
the ISDN CAPI subsystem.  Please merge as appropriate.

Thanks,
Tilman

Tilman Schmidt (5):
  isdn/gigaset: drop duplicate declaration
  isdn/gigaset: clarify gigaset_modem_fill control structure
  isdn/gigaset: elliminate unnecessary argument from send_cb()
  isdn/gigaset: enable Kernel CAPI support by default
  isdn/capi: correct argument types of command_2_index

 drivers/isdn/capi/capiutil.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/Kconfig       |  2 +-
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/gigaset.h     |  3 --
 drivers/isdn/gigaset/usb-gigaset.c | 77 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 4 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.2.459.g68773ac