Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] Fixing the "Time Counter fixes and improvements"

From: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 11:39:54 +0100

Dave,

I did not catch the missing includes in my x86 and arm testing,
because those archs somehow do include clocksource.h for the drivers
in question. Sorry.

This is how I would like to fix the header fallout. We really should
decouple the timecounter/cyclecounter code from the clocksource code
where possible.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Cochran (7):
  timecounter: provide a macro to initialize the cyclecounter mask
    field.
  bnx2x: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  e1000e: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  igb: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  ixgbe: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  mlx4: include clocksource.h again
  microblaze: include the new timecounter header.

 arch/microblaze/kernel/timer.c                   |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_ptp.c         |    4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_ptp.c     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_clock.c    |    1 +
 include/linux/timecounter.h                      |    5 ++++-
 7 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4