Subject: [PATCH net-next V2 0/7] Fixing the "Time Counter fixes and improvements"

From: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 20:22:02 +0100

Dave,

For this series I had only tested the build with ARCH=x86 and arm, but
others like sparc64, microblaze, powerpc, and s390 will fail because
they somehow don't indirectly include clocksource.h for the drivers in
question.

This series fixes the build issues reported by:
 kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Cochran (7):
  timecounter: provide a macro to initialize the cyclecounter mask
    field.
  bnx2x: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  e1000e: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  igb: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  ixgbe: convert to CYCLECOUNTER_MASK macro.
  mlx4: include clocksource.h again
  microblaze: include the new timecounter header.

 arch/microblaze/kernel/timer.c                   |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/netdev.c       |    3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_ptp.c         |    5 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_ptp.c     |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_clock.c    |    1 +
 include/linux/timecounter.h                      |    5 ++++-
 7 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4