Subject: [PATCH 0/6 net-next] rhashtable fixes

From: Thomas Graf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 01:20:37 +0100

This is a series of fixes which have accumulated while tracking
down the race condition reoprted by Ying Xue. The original
DEBUG_PAGEALLOC splat is resolved.

However, there is still a race (harder to trigger) remaining in
which certain entries are unfindable when removing them from the
table via netlink_remove() and thus they cause a use after free
later on.

Regardless, these fixes can go in now.

Thomas Graf (6):
  rhashtable: key_hashfn() must return full hash value
  rhashtable: Use a single bucket lock for sibling buckets
  rhashtable: Wait for RCU readers after final unzip work
  rhashtable: Dump bucket tables on locking violation under
    PROVE_LOCKING
  rhashtable: Add more lock verification
  rhashtable: Avoid bucket cross reference after removal

 lib/rhashtable.c | 301 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 1 file changed, 166 insertions(+), 135 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3