Subject: [PATCH 0/6 v2 net-next] rhashtable fixes

From: Thomas Graf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 02:03:30 +0100

This series fixes all remaining known issues with rhashtable that
have been reported. In particular the race condition reported by
Ying Xue.

---
Dave/Herbert: I'm posting this now as it fixes real issues. I'm
fine with taking Herbert's rehash patches instead if they resolve
all the reported issues as well.

v2:
 - Rebased on top of Herbert Xu's iterator code
 - Fixed last remaining race that remained. Special thanks
   to Daniel Borkmann for assistance while debugging.

Thomas Graf (6):
  rhashtable: key_hashfn() must return full hash value
  rhashtable: Use a single bucket lock for sibling buckets
  rhashtable: Wait for RCU readers after final unzip work
  rhashtable: Dump bucket tables on locking violation under
    PROVE_LOCKING
  rhashtable: Add more lock verification
  rhashtable: Avoid bucket cross reference after removal

 lib/rhashtable.c | 305 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 1 file changed, 167 insertions(+), 138 deletions(-)