Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] act_bpf update

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:11:10 +0100

This set adds native eBPF support also to act_bpf and thus covers tc
with eBPF in the classifier *and* action part.

A link to iproute2 preview has been provided in patch 2 and the code
will be pushed out after Stephen has processed the classifier part
and helper bits for tc.

This set depends on ced585c83b27 ("act_bpf: allow non-default TC_ACT
opcodes as BPF exec outcome"), so a net into net-next merge would be
required first. Hope that's fine by you, Dave. ;)

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Borkmann (2):
  ebpf: add sched_act_type and map it to sk_filter's verifier ops
  act_bpf: add initial eBPF support for actions

 include/net/tc_act/tc_bpf.h        |   6 +-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h           |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/tc_act/tc_bpf.h |   2 +
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c              |   1 +
 net/core/filter.c                  |   6 +
 net/sched/act_bpf.c                | 295 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 6 files changed, 228 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3