Subject: [PATCH 0/3] FCoE support in cxgb4 driver

From: Varun Prakash <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:14:44 +0530

This patch series enables FCoE support in cxgb4 driver, it enables
FCOE_CRC and FCOE_MTU net device features.

This series is created against net-next tree.

Thanks

Varun Prakash (3):
  cxgb4: add cxgb4_fcoe.h and macro definitions for FCoE
  cxgb4: add cxgb4_fcoe.c for FCoE
  cxgb4: update Kconfig and Makefile for FCoE support

 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/Kconfig            |   11 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/Makefile     |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4.h      |    7 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_fcoe.c |  122 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_fcoe.h |   57 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c |    8 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/sge.c        |   74 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/t4_msg.h     |   25 +++++
 8 files changed, 302 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_fcoe.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_fcoe.h