Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/11] remove open coded ns_to_timespec64 and reverse

From: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 23:08:05 +0200

This patch series is a follow up to the recent timespec64 work for the
PTP Hardware Clock drivers.  Arnd noticed that drivers are using open
coded implementations of ns_to_timespec64 and timespec64_to_ns.  This
series replaces the open coded logic with the helper functions.

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Cochran (11):
  ptp: blackfin: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: bnx2x: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: tg3: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: fec: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: gianfar: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: e1000e: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: igb: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: ixgbe: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: mlx4: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: stmmac: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.
  ptp: cpts: use helpers for converting ns to timespec.

 drivers/net/ethernet/adi/bfin_mac.c              |    8 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c |    7 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c              |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_ptp.c         |    7 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ptp.c     |    8 +++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e1000e/ptp.c          |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_ptp.c         |    7 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_ptp.c     |    7 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_clock.c    |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ptp.c |    4 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpts.c                   |    7 ++-----
 11 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.10.4