Subject: [PATCH RFT net-next 0/4] via-rhine receive buffers rework

From: Francois Romieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 20:01:48 +0200

This is an hopefully readable rework of my patch from two days ago.
It's different enough that it imho requires someone's Tested-by.

Patches #1..#3 are mostly there to slim patch #4. Patch #1 may make
some sense as a standalone fix though.

The series applies without error against v3.19 - what Nix uses - and
davem-next as of 5888b93b750609680735d6b8b737703083ef40ff ("Merge branch
'nf-hook-compress'").

Please test and review.

Francois Romieu (4):
  via-rhine: commit receive buffer address before descriptor status update.
  via-rhine: add allocation helpers.
  via-rhine: gotoize rhine_open error path.
  via-rhine: forbid holes in the receive descriptor ring.

 drivers/net/ethernet/via/via-rhine.c | 163 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 100 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0