Subject: [PATCH RFT net-next #2 0/6] via-rhine receive buffers rework

From: Francois Romieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 00:40:47 +0200

The series applies without error against v3.19 and davem-next as of
812034f11628aaaab0e2d7af1d3bc50a49eb396b ("cxgb4: Move ethtool related
code to a separate file").

. Changes since #1:
  - turned wmb() into dma_wmb() as suggested by davem and Alexander Duyck
    in patch 1 of 6.
  - forgot to reset rx_head_desc in rhine_reset_rbufs in patch 4 of 6.
  - removed rx_head_desc altogether in (*new*) patch 5 of 6
  - remoed some vlan receive uglyness in (*new*) patch 6 of 6.

Francois Romieu (6):
  via-rhine: commit receive buffer address before descriptor status
    update.
  via-rhine: add allocation helpers.
  via-rhine: gotoize rhine_open error path.
  via-rhine: forbid holes in the receive descriptor ring.
  via-rhine: kiss rx_head_desc goodbye.
  via-rhine: beautify vlan receive code.

 drivers/net/ethernet/via/via-rhine.c | 195 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------
 1 file changed, 115 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)

-- 
Ueimor