Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] vxlan fixes

From: Jiri Benc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:11:09 +0200

This fixes various issues with vxlan related to IPv6.

Jiri Benc (5):
  vxlan: set needed headroom correctly
  vxlan: reject IPv6 addresses if IPv6 is not configured
  qlcnic: track vxlan port count
  be2net: allow offloading with the same port for IPv4 and IPv6
  bnx2x: track vxlan port count

 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x.h      |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c | 14 ++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be.h           |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_main.c      | 10 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic.h      |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_main.c | 18 +++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/vxlan.c                              | 15 +++++++++------
 7 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1