Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] af_unix: fix use-after-free

From: Jason Baron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 20:43:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

These patches are against mainline, I can re-base to net-next, just
let me know.

They have been tested against: https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/9/13/195,
which causes the use-after-free quite quickly and here:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/10/2/693.

Thanks,

-Jason

Jason Baron (3):
  unix: fix use-after-free in unix_dgram_poll()
  af_unix: Convert gc_flags to flags
  af_unix: optimize the unix_dgram_recvmsg()

 include/net/af_unix.h |   4 +-
 net/unix/af_unix.c    | 104 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 net/unix/garbage.c    |  12 +++---
 3 files changed, 88 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.rc2