Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] net: unix: fix use-after-free

From: Jason Baron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 00:15:59 -0400

Hi,

These patches are against mainline, I can re-base to net-next, please
let me know.

They have been tested against: https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/9/13/195,
which causes the use-after-free quite quickly and here:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/10/2/693.

Thanks,

-Jason

v4:
-set UNIX_NOSPACE only if the peer socket has receive space

v3:
-beef up memory barrier comments in 3/3 (Peter Zijlstra)
-clean up unix_dgram_writable() function in 3/3 (Joe Perches)

Jason Baron (3):
  net: unix: fix use-after-free in unix_dgram_poll()
  net: unix: Convert gc_flags to flags
  net: unix: optimize wakeups in unix_dgram_recvmsg()

 include/net/af_unix.h |   4 +-
 net/unix/af_unix.c    | 124 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 net/unix/garbage.c    |  12 ++---
 3 files changed, 108 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
2.6.1