Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] sctp: packet timestamp fixes

From: Marcelo Ricardo Leitner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:14:02 -0200

Hi,

These a couple of fixes regarding sctp/packet timestamps.

Dmitry Vyukov <[email-masked]> reported the counter leak on missing
net_enable_timestamp() (2nd patch) and further testing here revealed the
other two issues.

Please consider these to -stable.

Thanks!

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner (3):
  sctp: use the same clock as if sock source timestamps were on
  sctp: update the netstamp_needed counter when copying sockets
  sctp: also copy sk_tsflags when copying the socket

 include/net/sock.h       | 2 ++
 net/core/sock.c          | 2 --
 net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c | 4 ++--
 net/sctp/socket.c        | 4 ++++
 4 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.5.0