Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ser_gigaset fixes

From: Tilman Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 12:00:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi Paul,

this series is the result of our discussion on the "freeing an
active object" bug. I split my proposed patch into two patches
for the separate topics of moving the ser_cardstate kfree() and
dropping the useless kfree()s, and also included an unrelated
patch (1/3) that had fallen through the cracks in my last series.

Patch 2/3 should go into stable releases all the way back to 2.6.32.
It applies cleanly to release 3.*/4.* with at most offset 1.
For release 2.6.32 there is a trivial merge conflict with a removed
comment line.

Thanks,
Tilman

Tilman Schmidt (3):
  ser_gigaset: fix up NULL checks
  ser_gigaset: fix deallocation of platform device structure
  ser_gigaset: remove unnecessary kfree() calls from release method

 drivers/isdn/gigaset/ser-gigaset.c | 19 +++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 9 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.2.459.g68773ac