Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] vxlan: consolidate rx handling

From: Jiri Benc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:02:54 +0100

Currently, vxlan_rcv is just called at the end of vxlan_udp_encap_recv,
continuing the rx processing where vxlan_udp_encap_recv left it. There's no
clear border between those two functions. This patchset moves
vxlan_udp_encap_recv and vxlan_rcv into a single function.

This also allows to do some simplification in error path.

The VXLAN-GPE implementation that will follow up this set can be seen at:
https://github.com/jbenc/linux-vxlan/commits/master

Jiri Benc (5):
  vxlan: consolidate GBP handling even more
  vxlan: move inner L2 header processing to a separate function
  vxlan: move ECN decapsulation to a separate function
  vxlan: consolidate rx handling to a single function
  vxlan: simplify metadata_dst usage in vxlan_rcv

 drivers/net/vxlan.c | 131 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
 1 file changed, 64 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1