Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/2] RDS: TCP: sychronization during connection startup

From: Sowmini Varadhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 11:24:50 -0700

This patch series ensures that the passive (accept) side of the
TCP connection used for RDS-TCP is correctly synchronized with
any concurrent active (connect) attempts for a given pair of peers.

Patch 1 in the series makes sure that the t_sock in struct 
rds_tcp_connection is only reset after any threads in rds_tcp_xmit
have completed (otherwise a null-ptr deref may be encountered). 
Patch 2 synchronizes rds_tcp_accept_one() with the rds_tcp*connect()
path.

v2: review comments from Santosh Shilimkar, other spelling corrections

Sowmini Varadhan (2):
  RDS:TCP: Synchronize rds_tcp_accept_one with rds_send_xmit when
    resetting t_sock
  RDS: TCP: Synchronize accept() and connect() paths on t_conn_lock.

 net/rds/tcp.c         |    3 +-
 net/rds/tcp.h         |    4 +++
 net/rds/tcp_connect.c |    8 +++++++
 net/rds/tcp_listen.c  |   54 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 4 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)