Subject: [PATCH v2 00/10] nl80211: Fix checkpatch.pl issues

From: Kirtika Ruchandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 19:49:57 -0700

This patch-set attempts to fix checkpatch.pl issues found in nl80211.c.
Each patch describes the specific warnings/checks/errors it addresses.
This patch-set ignores 'line over 80 chars' warnings, except for 2 cases.
Please check for issues with the 'fixes' for 'alignment should match
open parenthesis'. Some of them do not display correctly with git diff.
This patch-set removes 3 errors, 66 warnings and 46 checks.

Kirtika Ruchandani (10):
  nl80211: Fix checkpatch warnings
  nl80211: Fix checkpatch warnings about blank lines
  nl80211: Prefer ether_addr_copy
  nl80211: Fix checkpatch.pl warning about braces
  nl80211: Fix checkpatch.pl NULL comparison warning
  nl80211: Various checkpatch.pl spacing fixes
  nl80211: Avoid multiple assignments on same line
  nl80211: Fix spelling
  nl80211: Fix checkpatch.pl warning
  nl80211: Prefer kcalloc over kzalloc

Changes in v2:
- Break down patch into smaller independent patches as suggested by Julian 
  Calaby.This breaks down patch 3/3 in set v1 into patches 3-10 of v2.

 net/wireless/nl80211.c | 301 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
 1 file changed, 136 insertions(+), 165 deletions(-)

-- 
2.8.0.rc3.226.g39d4020