Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] BPF helper improvements

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:18:22 +0200

This set adds various BPF helper improvements, that is, cleaning
up and adding BPF_F_CURRENT_CPU flag for tracing helper, allowing
for preemption checks on bpf_get_smp_processor_id() helper, and
adding two new helpers bpf_skb_change_{proto, type} for tc related
programs. For further details please see individual patches.

Note, this set requires -net to be merged into -net-next tree first.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Borkmann (6):
  bpf: minor cleanups on fd maps and helpers
  bpf, trace: fetch current cpu only once
  bpf, trace: add BPF_F_CURRENT_CPU flag for bpf_perf_event_read
  bpf: don't use raw processor id in generic helper
  bpf: add bpf_skb_change_proto helper
  bpf: add bpf_skb_change_type helper

 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h |  25 ++++-
 kernel/bpf/core.c        |   3 +-
 kernel/bpf/helpers.c     |   2 +-
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c |  32 +++----
 net/core/filter.c        | 234 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 5 files changed, 275 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3