Subject: [net-next v2 0/6] common library for Chelsio drivers

From: Varun Prakash <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 22:49:14 +0530

Hi,

 This patch series adds common library module(libcxgb.ko)
 for Chelsio drivers to remove duplicate code.

 This series moves common iSCSI DDP Page Pod manager
 code from cxgb4.ko to libcxgb.ko, earlier this code
 was used by only cxgbit.ko now it is used by
 three Chelsio iSCSI drivers cxgb3i, cxgb4i, cxgbit.

 In future this module will have common connection
 management and hardware specific code that can
 be shared by multiple Chelsio drivers(cxgb4,
 csiostor, iw_cxgb4, cxgb4i, cxgbit).

 Please review.

 Thanks

-v2
- updated CONFIG_CHELSIO_LIB to an invisible option
- changed libcxgb.ko module license from GPL to Dual BSD/GPL

Varun Prakash (6):
  libcxgb: add library module for Chelsio drivers
  cxgb3i,cxgb4i,libcxgbi: remove iSCSI DDP support
  cxgb4i,libcxgbi: add iSCSI DDP support
  cxgb3i: add iSCSI DDP support
  libcxgb: export ppm release and tagmask set api
  cxgb3i,cxgb4i: fix symbol not declared sparse warning

 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/Kconfig               |  16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/Makefile              |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/Makefile        |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/libcxgb/Makefile      |   3 +
 .../{cxgb4/cxgb4_ppm.c => libcxgb/libcxgb_ppm.c}   |  57 +-
 .../{cxgb4/cxgb4_ppm.h => libcxgb/libcxgb_ppm.h}   |  38 +-
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/Makefile                        |   2 +
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/cxgb3i/Kbuild                   |   1 +
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/cxgb3i/Kconfig                  |   1 +
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/cxgb3i/cxgb3i.c                 | 164 +++--
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/cxgb4i/Kbuild                   |   1 +
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/cxgb4i/Kconfig                  |   1 +
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/cxgb4i/cxgb4i.c                 | 203 +++---
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/libcxgbi.c                      | 734 +++++++--------------
 drivers/scsi/cxgbi/libcxgbi.h                      | 188 +-----
 drivers/target/iscsi/cxgbit/Kconfig                |   2 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/cxgbit/Makefile               |   1 +
 drivers/target/iscsi/cxgbit/cxgbit.h               |   2 +-
 drivers/target/iscsi/cxgbit/cxgbit_main.c          |   2 +
 19 files changed, 552 insertions(+), 866 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/libcxgb/Makefile
 rename drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/{cxgb4/cxgb4_ppm.c => libcxgb/libcxgb_ppm.c} (85%)
 rename drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/{cxgb4/cxgb4_ppm.h => libcxgb/libcxgb_ppm.h} (84%)

-- 
2.0.2