Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] Some BPF helper cleanups

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 02:45:27 +0200

This series contains a couple of misc cleanups and improvements
for BPF helpers. For details please see individual patches. We
let this also sit for a few days with Fengguang's kbuild test
robot, and there were no issues seen (besides one false positive,
see last one for details).

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (4):
  bpf: minor cleanups in helpers
  bpf: add BPF_SIZEOF and BPF_FIELD_SIZEOF macros
  bpf: add own ctx rewriter on ifindex for clsact progs
  bpf: add BPF_CALL_x macros for declaring helpers

 include/linux/filter.h   |  64 ++++++++++++++++
 kernel/bpf/core.c        |   2 +-
 kernel/bpf/helpers.c     |  52 ++++---------
 kernel/bpf/stackmap.c    |   5 +-
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c |  87 +++++++++++-----------
 net/core/filter.c        | 188 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 6 files changed, 213 insertions(+), 185 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3