Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] alx: add msi-x support

From: Tobias Regnery <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:19:51 +0200

This patchset adds msi-x support to the alx driver. It is a preparatory
series for multi queue support, which I am currently working on. As there
is no advantage over msi interrupts without multi queue support, msi-x
interrupts are disabled by default. In order to test for regressions, a
new module parameter is added to enable msi-x interrupts.

Based on information of the downstream driver at github.com/qca/alx

Tobias Regnery (4):
  alx: refactor msi enablement and disablement
  alx: factor out part of the interrupt handler
  alx: add msi-x support
  alx: add module parameter to enable msi-x support

 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/alx/alx.h  |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/alx/hw.c   |  14 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/alx/hw.h   |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/alx/main.c | 235 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 4 files changed, 231 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4