Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] BPF direct packet access improvements

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 00:26:11 +0200

This set adds write support to the currently available read support
for {cls,act}_bpf programs. First one is a fix for affected commit
sitting in net-next and prerequisite for the second one, last patch
adds a number of test cases against the verifier. For details, please
see individual patches.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (3):
  bpf, verifier: enforce larger zero range for pkt on overloading stack buffs
  bpf: direct packet write and access for helpers for clsact progs
  bpf: add test cases for direct packet access

 include/linux/bpf.h         |   4 +-
 include/linux/skbuff.h      |  14 +-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h    |  21 +++
 kernel/bpf/helpers.c        |   3 +
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c       |  56 ++++--
 net/core/filter.c           | 134 ++++++++++++--
 samples/bpf/test_verifier.c | 433 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 7 files changed, 627 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3