Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] sctp: some fixes of prsctp polices

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 17:47:49 +0800

This patchset is to improve some codes about prsctp polices, and also
to fix some issues.

Xin Long (5):
  sctp: move sent_count to the memory hole in sctp_chunk
  sctp: reuse sent_count to avoid retransmitted chunks for RTT
    measurements
  sctp: remove prsctp_param from sctp_chunk
  sctp: change to check peer prsctp_capable when using prsctp polices
  sctp: remove the old ttl expires policy

 include/net/sctp/structs.h | 15 +++------------
 net/sctp/chunk.c           | 31 ++++++++++---------------------
 net/sctp/output.c          |  6 ++----
 net/sctp/outqueue.c        | 16 +++++++---------
 net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c   | 15 ---------------
 5 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0