Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/6] openvswitch: make vlan handling consistent

From: Jiri Benc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 18:07:35 +0200

Always keep the first vlan tag "accelerated", i.e. in skb->vlan_tci.

Unfortunately, with all the changes since v2, this patchset no longer has
the nice deletions > insertions diffstat. I still think it's worth it, as it
makes things more consistent overall.

Patch 3 is valid on its own. Patch 6 is needed in one form or other; with
the changes in this set, it's a simple deletion. Otherwise we'd need more
elaborate checks.

Jiri Benc (6):
  openvswitch: make skb modifiable in ovs_flow_key_extract*
  openvswitch: normalize vlan rx path
  openvswitch: add NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_STAG_TX to internal dev
  openvswitch: keep vlan tag accelerated on internal device
  openvswitch: remove unreachable code in vlan parsing
  openvswitch: fix vlan subtraction from packet length

 net/openvswitch/datapath.c           |  9 ++--
 net/openvswitch/flow.c               | 83 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 net/openvswitch/flow.h               | 14 +++---
 net/openvswitch/vport-internal_dev.c |  9 +++-
 net/openvswitch/vport.c              | 18 +++-----
 5 files changed, 83 insertions(+), 50 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1