Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] Couple of BPF refcount fixes for mlx5

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 01:43:39 +0100

Various mlx5 bugs on eBPF program and refcount handling I found during review.
Since these kind of bugs happened multiple times here, I'll add a __must_check
to the bpf_prog_inc()/bpf_prog_add()/etc functions for net-next, so these things
will let the compiler (and thus kbuild bot) bark early enough. Note, turned out,
I had to take the hunk from c540594f864b ("bpf, mlx4: fix prog refcount in
mlx4_en_try_alloc_resources error path") to get bpf_prog_sub() function for net
as well, but the merge into net-next should add no conflicts.

Rana, please review.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Borkmann (3):
  bpf, mlx5: fix mlx5e_create_rq taking reference on prog
  bpf, mlx5: fix various refcount/prog issues in mlx5e_xdp_set
  bpf, mlx5: drop priv->xdp_prog reference on netdev cleanup

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 42 ++++++++++++++++++-----
 include/linux/bpf.h                               |  5 +++
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                              | 12 +++++++
 3 files changed, 51 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3