Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] Couple of BPF refcount fixes for mlx5

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 01:04:07 +0100

Various mlx5 bugs on eBPF refcount handling found during review.
Last patch in series adds a __must_check to BPF helpers to make
sure we won't run into it again w/o compiler complaining first.

v1 -> v2:

 - After discussion with Alexei, we agreed upon rebasing the
   patches against net-next.
 - Since net-next, I've also added the __must_check to enforce
   future users to check for errors.
 - Fixed up commit message #2.
 - Simplify assignment from patch #1 based on Saeed's feedback
   on previous set.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel Borkmann (4):
  bpf, mlx5: fix mlx5e_create_rq taking reference on prog
  bpf, mlx5: fix various refcount issues in mlx5e_xdp_set
  bpf, mlx5: drop priv->xdp_prog reference on netdev cleanup
  bpf: add __must_check attributes to refcount manipulating helpers

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 41 ++++++++++++++++++-----
 include/linux/bpf.h                               | 12 ++++---
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                              |  1 +
 3 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3