Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] BPF cleanups and misc updates

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 01:28:03 +0100

This patch set adds couple of cleanups in first few patches,
exposes owner_prog_type for array maps as well as mlocked mem
for maps in fdinfo, allows for mount permissions in fs and
fixes various outstanding issues in selftests and samples.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (6):
  bpf: drop unnecessary context cast from BPF_PROG_RUN
  bpf: drop useless bpf_fd member from cls/act
  bpf: reuse dev_is_mac_header_xmit for redirect
  bpf: add owner_prog_type and accounted mem to array map's fdinfo
  bpf: allow for mount options to specify permissions
  bpf: fix multiple issues in selftest suite and samples

 .../net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_common.c    |  2 +-
 include/linux/filter.h                             |  6 +--
 include/linux/if_arp.h                             | 16 +++++++
 kernel/bpf/inode.c                                 | 54 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                               | 17 ++++++-
 kernel/events/core.c                               |  2 +-
 kernel/seccomp.c                                   |  2 +-
 net/core/filter.c                                  | 14 ++----
 net/sched/act_bpf.c                                |  7 ---
 net/sched/act_mirred.c                             | 15 +-----
 net/sched/cls_bpf.c                                |  9 +---
 samples/bpf/Makefile                               |  1 +
 samples/bpf/test_lru_dist.c                        |  5 +-
 samples/bpf/tracex2_user.c                         |  4 +-
 samples/bpf/tracex3_user.c                         |  6 ++-
 samples/bpf/xdp1_user.c                            |  4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_util.h             | 38 +++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_lru_map.c         |  8 +++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_maps.c            |  7 +--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c        |  2 +-
 20 files changed, 160 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/bpf_util.h

-- 
1.9.3