Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] Minor BPF cleanups and digest

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 23:19:38 +0100

First two patches are minor cleanups, and the third one adds
a prog digest. For details, please see individual patches.
After this one, I have a set with tracepoint support that makes
use of this facility as well.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (3):
  bpf: remove type arg from __is_valid_{,xdp_}access
  bpf, cls: consolidate prog deletion path
  bpf: add prog_digest and expose it via fdinfo/netlink

 include/linux/bpf.h                |  1 +
 include/linux/filter.h             |  7 +++-
 include/uapi/linux/pkt_cls.h       |  1 +
 include/uapi/linux/tc_act/tc_bpf.h |  1 +
 kernel/bpf/core.c                  | 65 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c               | 24 +++++++++++++-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c              |  2 ++
 net/core/filter.c                  | 15 ++++-----
 net/sched/act_bpf.c                |  9 ++++++
 net/sched/cls_bpf.c                | 38 ++++++++++++----------
 10 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3