Subject: [PATCH v1 0/8] crypto:chcr- Bug fixes

From: Harsh Jain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 14:01:31 +0530

The patch series is based on Herbert's cryptodev-2.6 tree.
It include bug fixes.

Atul Gupta (4):
  crypto:chcr-Change flow IDs
  crypto:chcr- Fix panic on dma_unmap_sg
  crypto:chcr- Check device is allocated before use
  crypto:chcr- Fix wrong typecasting
Harsh Jain (4):
  crypto:chcr- Fix key length for RFC4106
  crypto:chcr- Use cipher instead of Block Cipher in gcm setkey
  crypto:chcr: Change cra_flags for cipher algos
  crypto:chcr- Change algo priority

 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_algo.c            | 97 ++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_algo.h            |  9 +--
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_core.c            | 27 ++++----
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_core.h            |  1 +
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_crypto.h          |  5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/t4fw_api.h |  8 +++
 6 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.3