Subject: [PATCH v5 00/13] net: ethernet: aquantia: Add AQtion 2.5/5 GB NIC driver

From: Alexander Loktionov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:02:16 -0800

From: David VomLehn <[email-masked]>

v1: Initial version
v2: o Make necessary drivers/net/ethernet changes to integrate software
    o Drop intermediate atlantic directory
    o Remove Makefile things only appropriate to out of tree module
      building
v3: o Move changes to drivers/net/ethernet/{Kconfig,Makefile} to the last
      patch to ensure clean bisection.
    o Removed inline attribute aq_hw_write_req() as it was defined in
      only one .c file.
    o #included pci.h in aq_common.h to get struct pci definition.
    o Modified code to unlock based execution flow rather than using a
      flag.
    o Made a number of functions that were only used in a single file
      static.
    o Cleaned up error and return code handling in various places.
    o Remove AQ_CFG_IP_ALIGN definition.
    o Other minor code clean up.
v4: o Using do_div for 64 bit division.
    o Modified NIC statistics code.
    o Using build_skb instead netdev_alloc_skb for single fragment
      packets.
    o Removed extra aq_nic.o from Makefile
v5: o Removed extra newline at the end of the files.
    o Wrapped cover letter lines.

Signed-off-by: Alexander Loktionov <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Dmitrii Tarakanov <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Pavel Belous <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David M. VomLehn <[email-masked]>

David VomLehn (13):
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Make and configuration files.
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Common functions and definitions
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Add ring support code
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Low-level hardware interfaces
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Support for NIC-specific code
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Atlantic A0 and B0 specific functions.
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Vector operations
  net: ethernet: aquantia: PCI operations
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Atlantic hardware abstraction layer
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Hardware interface and utility functions
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Ethtool support
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Receive side scaling
  net: ethernet: aquantia: Integrate AQtion 2.5/5 GB NIC driver

 drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                       |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                      |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/Kconfig              |   24 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/Makefile             |   42 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_cfg.h             |   77 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_common.h          |   23 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ethtool.c         |  250 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ethtool.h         |   19 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_hw.h              |  169 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_hw_utils.c        |   68 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_hw_utils.h        |   47 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_main.c            |  291 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_main.h            |   17 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_nic.c             |  910 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_nic.h             |  108 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_nic_internal.h    |   46 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_pci_func.c        |  347 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_pci_func.h        |   34 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ring.c            |  358 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ring.h            |  157 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_rss.h             |   26 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_utils.h           |   53 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_vec.c             |  385 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_vec.h             |   42 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0.c   |  907 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0.h   |   34 +
 .../ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0_internal.h  |  152 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0.c   |  960 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0.h   |   34 +
 .../ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0_internal.h  |  205 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh.c  | 1394 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh.h  |  677 ++++++
 .../ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh_internal.h | 2375 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.c    |  547 +++++
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.h    |  210 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/ver.h                |   18 +
 36 files changed, 11008 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_cfg.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_common.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ethtool.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ethtool.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_hw.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_hw_utils.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_hw_utils.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_main.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_main.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_nic.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_nic.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_nic_internal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_pci_func.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_pci_func.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ring.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_ring.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_rss.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_utils.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_vec.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/aq_vec.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_a0_internal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_b0_internal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_llh_internal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/hw_atl/hw_atl_utils.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/ver.h

-- 
2.7.4