Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] Misc BPF improvements

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 01:06:25 +0100

This series adds various misc improvements to BPF, f.e. allowing
skb_load_bytes() helper to be used with filter/reuseport programs
to facilitate programming, test cases for program tag, etc. For
details, please see individual patches.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (5):
  bpf: simplify __is_valid_access test on cb
  bpf: enable load bytes helper for filter/reuseport progs
  bpf: allow option for setting bpf_l4_csum_replace from scratch
  bpf: add prog tag test case to bpf selftests
  bpf: enable verifier to better track const alu ops

 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                    |   1 +
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       |  64 ++++++---
 net/core/filter.c                           |  63 ++++-----
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile        |   4 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tag.c      | 202 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c |  82 +++++++++++
 6 files changed, 364 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_tag.c

-- 
1.9.3