Subject: [PATCHv6 net-next 0/6] sctp: add sender-side procedures for stream reconf asoc reset and add streams

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 01:18:14 +0800

Patch 4/6 is to implement sender-side procedures for the SSN/TSN Reset
Request Parameter described in rfc6525 section 5.1.4, patch 3/6 is
ahead of it to define a function to make the request chunk for it.

Patch 6/6 is to implement sender-side procedures for the Add Incoming
and Outgoing Streams Request Parameter Request Parameter described in
rfc6525 section 5.1.5 and 5.1.6, patch 5/6 is ahead of it to define a
function to make the request chunk for it.

Patch 2/6 is a fix to recover streams states when it fails to send
request and Patch 1/6 is to drop some unncessary __packed from some
old structures.

v1->v2:
  - put these into a smaller group.
  - rename some temporary variables in the codes.
  - rename the titles of the commits and improve some changelogs.
v2->v3:
  - re-split the patchset and make sure it has no dead codes for review.
  - move some codes into stream.c from socket.c.
v3->v4:
  - add one more patch to fix a send reset stream request issue.
  - doing actual work only when request is sent successfully.
  - reduce some indents in sctp_send_add_streams.
v4->v5:
  - close streams before sending request and recover them when sending
    fails in patch 1/5 and patch 3/5
v5->v6:
  - add patch 1/6 to drop some unncessary __packed from some old structures.
  - remove __packed from some new structures in patch 3/6 and 5/6.
  - define unsigned int outcnt and incnt to make codes smaller in patch 6/6.
  - use krealloc instead of kcalloc and remove ksize check in patch 6/6, as
    ksize check is acutally used in krealloc already.

Xin Long (6):
  sctp: drop unnecessary __packed from some stream reconf structures
  sctp: streams should be recovered when it fails to send request.
  sctp: add support for generating stream reconf ssn/tsn reset request
    chunk
  sctp: implement sender-side procedures for SSN/TSN Reset Request
    Parameter
  sctp: add support for generating stream reconf add incoming/outgoing
    streams request chunk
  sctp: implement sender-side procedures for Add Incoming/Outgoing
    Streams Request Parameter

 include/linux/sctp.h      |  18 +++++--
 include/net/sctp/sctp.h   |   3 ++
 include/net/sctp/sm.h     |   5 ++
 include/uapi/linux/sctp.h |   8 +++
 net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c  |  75 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/sctp/socket.c         |  58 ++++++++++++++++++++
 net/sctp/stream.c         | 134 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 7 files changed, 297 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0