Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] BPF fix with regards to unlocking

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:09:32 +0100

This set fixes the issue Eric was reporting recently [1].
First patch is a prerequisite discussed with Laura that is
needed for the later fix in the second one. I've tested this
extensively and it does not reproduce anymore on my side
after the fix. Thanks & sorry about that!

  [1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg421877.html

Daniel Borkmann (2):
  arch: add ARCH_HAS_SET_MEMORY config
  bpf: fix unlocking of jited image when module ronx not set

 arch/Kconfig                  |  4 ++++
 arch/arm/Kconfig              |  1 +
 arch/arm64/Kconfig            |  1 +
 arch/arm64/net/bpf_jit_comp.c |  2 +-
 arch/s390/Kconfig             |  1 +
 arch/s390/net/bpf_jit_comp.c  |  2 +-
 arch/x86/Kconfig              |  1 +
 arch/x86/net/bpf_jit_comp.c   |  2 +-
 include/linux/filter.h        | 13 +++++++++++--
 9 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3