Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add new PCI_DEV_FLAGS_NO_RELAXED_ORDERING flag

From: Casey Leedom <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 16:13:49 -0700

Some devices have problems with Transaction Layer Packets with the Relaxed
Ordering Attribute set.  This patch set adds a new PCIe Device Flag,
PCI_DEV_FLAGS_NO_RELAXED_ORDERING, a set of PCI Quirks to catch some known
devices with Relaxed Ordering issues, and a use of this new flag by the
cxgb4 driver to avoid using Relaxed Ordering with problematic Root Complex
Ports.

It's been years since I've submitted kernel.org patches, I appolgise for the
almost certain submission errors.

Casey Leedom (2):
  PCI: Add new PCIe Fabric End Node flag,
    PCI_DEV_FLAGS_NO_RELAXED_ORDERING
  net/cxgb4: Use new PCI_DEV_FLAGS_NO_RELAXED_ORDERING flag

 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4.h      |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c | 17 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/sge.c        |  5 ++--
 drivers/pci/quirks.c                            | 38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/pci.h                             |  2 ++
 5 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1