Subject: [PATCH 0/9] Bug fixes and ctr mode of operation

From: Harsh Jain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 12:43:38 +0530

This series is based on cryptodev2.6 tree and includes bug fix ,ctr(aes), rfc3686(ctr(aes)) algo.

Harsh Jain (7):
  crypto: chcr - Pass lcb bit setting to firmware
  crypto: chcr - Set fallback key
  crypto: chcr - Return correct error code
  crypto: chcr - Avoid changing request structure
  crypto:chcr - Add ctr mode and process large sg entries for cipher
  MAINTAINERS:Add maintainer for chelsio crypto driver
  crypto: chcr - Ensure Destination sg entry size less than      2k
Atul Gupta (2):
  chcr - Add debug counters
  crypto: chcr - Select device in Round Robin fashion

 MAINTAINERS                                        |    7 +
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_algo.c                 | 1096 ++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_algo.h                 |   30 +-
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_core.c                 |   56 +-
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_core.h                 |    5 +-
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_crypto.h               |   25 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4.h         |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_debugfs.c |   35 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_uld.c     |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_uld.h     |   10 +
 10 files changed, 1020 insertions(+), 246 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1