Subject: [PATCH 0/2] net: phy: dp83867: workaround incorrect RX_CTRL pin strap

From: Sekhar Nori <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 16:23:22 +0530

Hi,

This patch series adds workaround for incorrect RX_CTRL pin strap
setting that can be found on some TI boards.

This is required to be complaint to PHY datamanual specification.

Murali Karicheri (2):
  dt-bindings: phy: dp83867: provide a workaround for incorrect RX_CTRL
    pin strap
  net: phy: dp83867: add workaround for incorrect RX_CTRL pin strap

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83867.txt |  7 +++++++
 drivers/net/phy/dp83867.c                            | 11 +++++++++++
 2 files changed, 18 insertions(+)

-- 
2.9.0

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe devicetree" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html