Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] BPF map value adjust fix

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:00:20 +0200

First patch in the series is the actual fix and the remaining
patches are just updates to selftests.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (4):
  bpf: fix mixed signed/unsigned derived min/max value bounds
  bpf: allow to specify log level and reduce it for test_verifier
  bpf: fix up test cases with mixed signed/unsigned bounds
  bpf: more tests for mixed signed and unsigned bounds checks

Edward Cree (1):
  bpf: add test for mixed signed and unsigned bounds checks

 include/linux/bpf_verifier.h                |   1 +
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                       | 108 ++++++-
 tools/lib/bpf/bpf.c                         |   4 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/bpf.h                         |   2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_align.c    |   2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c | 480 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 6 files changed, 574 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.3