Subject: [PATCH 0/7]crypto:chelsio: Bugs fixes

From: Harsh Jain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 12:16:23 +0530

It includes bug fix and performance improvement changes.

Harsh Jain (7):
  crypto:gf128mul: The x8_ble multiplication functions
  crypto:chelsio:Use x8_ble gf multiplication to calculate IV.
  crypto:chelsio:Remove allocation of sg list to implement 2K limit of
    dsgl header
  crypto:chelsio:Move DMA un/mapping to chcr from lld  cxgb4 driver
  crypto:chelsio: Fix memory leak
  crypto:chelsio: Remove unused parameter
  crypto:chelsio: Check error code with IS_ERR macro

 crypto/gf128mul.c                        |   13 +
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_algo.c       | 1784 +++++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_algo.h       |   57 +-
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_core.c       |    8 +-
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_core.h       |    2 +-
 drivers/crypto/chelsio/chcr_crypto.h     |  121 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/sge.c |    8 +-
 include/crypto/gf128mul.h                |    2 +-
 8 files changed, 1166 insertions(+), 829 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.4