Subject: [PATCH 00/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking

From: Arvind Yadav <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 09:57:17 +0530

The pnp_irq() function returns -1 if an error occurs.
pnp_irq() error checking for zero is not correct.

Arvind Yadav (12):
  [PATCH 01/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_asuscom
  [PATCH 02/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for avm_pnp_setup
  [PATCH 03/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_diva_isapnp
  [PATCH 04/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_elsa_isapnp
  [PATCH 05/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_hfcsx
  [PATCH 06/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_hfcs
  [PATCH 07/12] isdn: hisax: Handle return value of pnp_irq and pnp_port_start
  [PATCH 08/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_isurf
  [PATCH 09/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_ix1micro
  [PATCH 10/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_niccy
  [PATCH 11/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_sedlbauer_isapnp
  [PATCH 12/12] isdn: hisax: Fix pnp_irq's error checking for setup_teles3

 drivers/isdn/hisax/asuscom.c        | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/avm_pci.c        | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/diva.c           | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/elsa.c           | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/hfc_sx.c         | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/hfcscard.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/hisax_fcpcipnp.c | 2 ++
 drivers/isdn/hisax/isurf.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/ix1_micro.c      | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/niccy.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/sedlbauer.c      | 2 +-
 drivers/isdn/hisax/teles3.c         | 2 +-
 12 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
1.9.1