Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] add VLAN support to DSA MT7530

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 14:06:09 +0800

From: Sean Wang <[email-masked]>

The patchset extends DSA MT7530 to VLAN support through filling required
callbacks in patch 1 and merging the special tag with VLAN tag in patch 2
for allowing that the hardware can handle these packets with VID from the
CPU port.

Sean Wang (3):
  net: dsa: mediatek: add VLAN support for MT7530
  net: dsa: mediatek: combine MediaTek tag with VLAN tag
  net: dsa: mediatek: update MAINTAINERS entry with MediaTek switch
    driver

 MAINTAINERS              |   7 ++
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c | 292 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.h |  83 +++++++++++++-
 net/dsa/tag_mtk.c        |  38 ++++--
 4 files changed, 404 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4