Subject: [PATCH v5 00/39] Andes(nds32) Linux Kernel Port

From: Greentime Hu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:24:32 +0800

This is the 5th version patchset to add the Linux kernel port for Andes(nds32)
processors. Almost all of the feedbacks from v4 patchseries has been addressed.
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the previous version.

This patchset adds core architecture support to Linux for Andestech's
N13, N15, D15, N10, D10 processor cores.

Based on the 16/32-bit AndeStar RISC-like architecture, we designed the
configurable AndesCore series of embedded processor families. AndesCores
range from highly performance-efficient small-footprint cores for
microcontrollers and deeply-embedded applications to 1GHz+ cores running
Linux, covering general-purpose N-series cores for a wide range of computing
need, DSP-capable D-series cores for digital signal control,
instruction-extensible E-series cores for application-specific acceleration,
and secure S-series cores for best protection of the most valuable.

The patches are based on v4.14-rc8, and can also be found in the
following git tree:
  https://github.com/andestech/linux.git nds32-4.14-rc8-v5

The build script and toolchain repositories are able to be found here:
  https://github.com/andestech/build_script.git

Freely available instruction set and architecture overview documents can
be found on the following page:
  http://www.andestech.com/product.php?cls=9

Vincent Ren-Wei Chen and I will maintain this port. Thanks to everyone who
helped us and contributed to it. :) Any feedback is welcome.

Changes in v5:
 - Remove __NR__llseek  and sys_mmap()
 - Add a comment to explain that we don't have clocksource cycle counter in the CPU
 - Add volatile in iounmap()
 - Fix typo Featuretures to Features
 - Replace CPU_CACHE_NONALIASING with !CPU_CACHE_ALIASING
 - Fix a endian bug when we try to get val = of_get_property(cpu, "clock-frequency", NULL)
 - Add screen_info to fix the building error when CONFIG_ VGA_CONSOLE is enabled
 - Remove unnecessary msync()
 - Add depends on !64BIT || BROKEN for faraday Kconfig because the descriptor only supports 32bit
 - Add atl2c binding document
 - Remove unnecessary include headers
 - Fix a vector table bug. It placed wrong vector handlers for 2 exceptions.
 - Fix a vdso bug. It may encounter TLB multi-hit exception because we accidently set it as a global page.
 - Add proper isb and barrier after some cache operations
 - Fix a bug in system call restart flow. $r0 ~ $r5 does not be recovered before restarting system call
 - Fix the build errors for OpenRISC and SPARC because io.h changed.
 - Update ae3xx.dts to support atl2c.

Changes in v4:
 - Add atcpit100 timer driver due to it include vdso implementations and sent
   them together with nds32 may help reviewer to review.
 - Update ae3xx.dts for atcpit100 clock setting and remove vdso settings.
 - To get cycle counter register by timer driver instead of dts.
 - Use "depends on NDS32 || COMPILE_TEST" in atcpit100 driver because it is needed for nds32 vdso
 - Update defconfig becasue kconfig rename from CONFIG_CLKSRC_ATCPIT100 to CONFIG_TIMER_ATCPIT100
 - Remove ag101p.dts because we are not yet ready for ag101p platform.
 - Update copyright style to SPDX-License-Identifier
 - Include <linux/uaccess.h> instead of <asm/uaccess.h>
 - Add local_irq_save()/local_irq_restore() to protect SR_TLB_VPN in update_mmu_cache().
 - Update cpu_dcache_inval_all implementation to make sure all level cache are writeback.

Changes in v3:
 - Use arch's io.h instead of generic one
 - Add andestech-boards binding document
 - Update nds32/cpus.txt binding document
 - Remove atcpit100 timer drivers
 - Select NO_BOOTMEM and delete HAVE_MEMBLOCK_NODE_MAP
 - make CPU_BIG_ENDIAN and CPU_LITTLE_ENDIAN are dependent
 - Add cpu type to select HWZOL/CPU_CACHE_ALIASING
 - Change CPU_CACHE_NONALIASING to CPU_CACHE_ALIASING
 - Remove bootarg from device tree script
 - Update ag101p.dts and ae3xx.dts for correct board name.
 - Clear and simplify defconfig
 - Implement L2C_R_REG/ L2C_W_REG with readl/writel instead of __raw_readl/__raw_writel for endian save
 - Remove early_init_dt_add_memory_arch/early_init_dt_alloc_memory_arch to use the generic ones
 - Refine devicetree.c
 - Fix bug https://lkml.kernel.org/r/1499782590-31366-1-git-send-ema...
 - Refine irqchip/irq-ativic32.c implementations
 - Add COMPILE_TEST in drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/Kconfig
 - Refine cache operations
 - Add CONFIG_HW_SUPPORT_UNALIGNMENT_ACCESS
 - Fix ZERO_PAGE define
 - Remove SA_RESTORER
 - Remove uapi/asm/signal.h
 - Redefine user_pt_regs
 - Remove spinlock.h
 - Remove __ARCH_WANT_RENAMEAT and __ARCH_WANT_SYSCALL_OFF_T from unistd.h
 - Remove set_fs(USER_DS) because flush_old_exec() will do this setting
 - Replace in_atomic() with faulthandler_disabled()
 - Add barrier.h
 - Select COMMON_CLK
 - Add clk_pll in dts
 - Add of_clk_init() in arch/nds32/kernel/time.c

Changes in v2:
 - Set GENERIC_CALIBRATE_DELAY default n
 - Add earlycon support
 - Remove earlyprintk
 - Add CPU_BIG_ENDIAN, CPU_LITTLE_ENDIAN support
 - Refine unalignment access exception handler
 - Add VMSPLIT support
 - Use only one defconfig
 - Change interrupt-cells from 2 to 1
 - Refine andestech cpu names in bindings/nds32/cpus.txt
 - Get clock frequency in dts because fpga bitmap doesn't include this feature
 - Update MAINTAINERS for bindings
 - Remove unused configs in Kconfig
 - Refine device tree scripts
 - Refine coding style
 - Use generic ioremap_nocache
 - Remove L2CC_PA_BASE define and its codes in head.S. It will be moved to bootloader.
 - Set PHYS_OFFSET to 0x0 instead of CONFIG_MEMORY_START
 - Remove unused macros
 - Simplify cpu_cache_* API
 - Change __asm__ __volatile__ to asm volatile
 - Refine uaccess.h
 - Remove unused/deprecated syscall
 - Use generic posix_types.h
 - Remove arch_trace_hardirqs_on/arch_trace_hardirqs_off
 - Fix bug of restart syscall
 - Refine syscall implementations
 - Use IS_ENABLED to replace ifdef as possible
 - Remove device_initcall(nds32_device_probe)
 - Refine vdso implementations
 - Refine copy_from_user()/copy_to_user()/clear_user()/get_user()/memmove()/memcpy()
 - Refine ioremap.c
 - Refine irq-ativic32.c
 - Fix a bug of earlycon.c
 - Export ioremap_nocache/ioremap_uc/ioremap_wc/ioremap_wt
 - Add atcpit100 driver

Greentime Hu (36):
  asm-generic/io.h: move
    ioremap_nocache/ioremap_uc/ioremap_wc/ioremap_wt out of     ifndef
    CONFIG_MMU
  openrisc: add ioremap_nocache declaration before include
    asm-generic/io.h and sync ioremap prototype with it.
  sparc: io: To use the define of ioremap_[nocache|wc|wb] in
    asm-generic/io.h
  earlycon: add reg-offset to physical address before mapping
  nds32: Assembly macros and definitions
  nds32: Kernel booting and initialization
  nds32: Exception handling
  nds32: MMU definitions
  nds32: MMU initialization
  nds32: MMU fault handling and page table management
  nds32: Cache and TLB routines
  nds32: Process management
  nds32: IRQ handling
  nds32: Atomic operations
  nds32: Device specific operations
  nds32: DMA mapping API
  nds32: ELF definitions
  nds32: System calls handling
  nds32: VDSO support
  nds32: Signal handling support
  nds32: Library functions
  nds32: Debugging support
  nds32: L2 cache support
  nds32: Loadable modules
  nds32: Generic timers support
  nds32: Device tree support
  nds32: Miscellaneous header files
  nds32: defconfig
  nds32: Build infrastructure
  MAINTAINERS: Add nds32
  dt-bindings: nds32 CPU Bindings
  dt-bindings: nds32 L2 cache controller Bindings
  dt-bindings: nds32 SoC Bindings
  dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: Andestech Internal Vector
    Interrupt Controller
  irqchip: Andestech Internal Vector Interrupt Controller driver
  net: faraday add nds32 support.

Rick Chen (3):
  clocksource/drivers/atcpit100: Add andestech atcpit100 timer
  clocksource/drivers/atcpit100: VDSO support
  dt-bindings: timer: Add andestech atcpit100 timer binding doc

 .../interrupt-controller/andestech,ativic32.txt    |   19 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/nds32/andestech-boards     |   40 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nds32/atl2c.txt  |   29 +
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nds32/cpus.txt   |   37 +
 .../bindings/timer/andestech,atcpit100-timer.txt   |   33 +
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   11 +
 arch/nds32/Kconfig                                 |  108 +++
 arch/nds32/Kconfig.cpu                             |  161 ++++
 arch/nds32/Makefile                                |   66 ++
 arch/nds32/boot/Makefile                           |   15 +
 arch/nds32/boot/dts/Makefile                       |    8 +
 arch/nds32/boot/dts/ae3xx.dts                      |   73 ++
 arch/nds32/configs/defconfig                       |  108 +++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/Kbuild                      |   54 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/assembler.h                 |   39 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/barrier.h                   |   15 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/bitfield.h                  |  963 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/cache.h                     |   12 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/cache_info.h                |   13 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/cacheflush.h                |   44 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/current.h                   |   12 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/delay.h                     |   39 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/dma-mapping.h               |   14 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/elf.h                       |  179 ++++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/fixmap.h                    |   29 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/futex.h                     |  103 +++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/highmem.h                   |   65 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/io.h                        |   83 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/irqflags.h                  |   36 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/l2_cache.h                  |  137 +++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/linkage.h                   |   11 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/memory.h                    |  105 +++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/mmu.h                       |   12 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/mmu_context.h               |   68 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/module.h                    |   11 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/nds32.h                     |   83 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/page.h                      |   67 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/pgalloc.h                   |   96 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/pgtable.h                   |  409 +++++++++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/proc-fns.h                  |   44 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/processor.h                 |  102 +++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/ptrace.h                    |   66 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/shmparam.h                  |   19 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/string.h                    |   17 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/swab.h                      |   35 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/syscall.h                   |  188 ++++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/syscalls.h                  |   13 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/thread_info.h               |   78 ++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/tlb.h                       |   28 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/tlbflush.h                  |   47 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/uaccess.h                   |  283 ++++++
 arch/nds32/include/asm/unistd.h                    |    6 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/vdso.h                      |   24 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/vdso_datapage.h             |   36 +
 arch/nds32/include/asm/vdso_timer_info.h           |   14 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/Kbuild                 |   28 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/auxvec.h               |   12 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/byteorder.h            |   13 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/cachectl.h             |   14 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/param.h                |   11 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/ptrace.h               |   25 +
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/sigcontext.h           |   60 ++
 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h               |   11 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/Makefile                         |   23 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/asm-offsets.c                    |   28 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/atl2c.c                          |   64 ++
 arch/nds32/kernel/cacheinfo.c                      |   49 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/devtree.c                        |   19 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/dma.c                            |  459 ++++++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/ex-entry.S                       |  157 ++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/ex-exit.S                        |  193 ++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/ex-scall.S                       |  106 +++
 arch/nds32/kernel/head.S                           |  188 ++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/irq.c                            |    9 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/module.c                         |  286 ++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/nds32_ksyms.c                    |   31 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/process.c                        |  204 +++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/ptrace.c                         |  311 +++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/setup.c                          |  387 ++++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/signal.c                         |  337 +++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/stacktrace.c                     |   47 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/sys_nds32.c                      |   50 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/syscall_table.c                  |   17 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/time.c                           |   11 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/traps.c                          |  428 +++++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso.c                           |  230 +++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/Makefile                    |   82 ++
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/datapage.S                  |   21 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/gen_vdso_offsets.sh         |   15 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/gettimeofday.c              |  271 ++++++
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/note.S                      |   11 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/sigreturn.S                 |   19 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/vdso.S                      |   18 +
 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/vdso.lds.S                  |   76 ++
 arch/nds32/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S                    |   57 ++
 arch/nds32/lib/Makefile                            |    3 +
 arch/nds32/lib/clear_user.S                        |   42 +
 arch/nds32/lib/copy_from_user.S                    |   45 +
 arch/nds32/lib/copy_page.S                         |   37 +
 arch/nds32/lib/copy_template.S                     |   70 ++
 arch/nds32/lib/copy_to_user.S                      |   45 +
 arch/nds32/lib/memcpy.S                            |   30 +
 arch/nds32/lib/memmove.S                           |   70 ++
 arch/nds32/lib/memset.S                            |   33 +
 arch/nds32/lib/memzero.S                           |   18 +
 arch/nds32/mm/Makefile                             |    7 +
 arch/nds32/mm/alignment.c                          |  609 +++++++++++++
 arch/nds32/mm/cacheflush.c                         |  322 +++++++
 arch/nds32/mm/extable.c                            |   16 +
 arch/nds32/mm/fault.c                              |  410 +++++++++
 arch/nds32/mm/highmem.c                            |   79 ++
 arch/nds32/mm/init.c                               |  277 ++++++
 arch/nds32/mm/ioremap.c                            |   62 ++
 arch/nds32/mm/mm-nds32.c                           |   90 ++
 arch/nds32/mm/mmap.c                               |   73 ++
 arch/nds32/mm/proc.c                               |  533 +++++++++++
 arch/nds32/mm/tlb.c                                |   50 +
 arch/openrisc/include/asm/io.h                     |    3 +-
 arch/sparc/include/asm/io_32.h                     |    5 -
 arch/sparc/kernel/ioport.c                         |    4 +-
 drivers/clocksource/Kconfig                        |    7 +
 drivers/clocksource/Makefile                       |    1 +
 drivers/clocksource/timer-atcpit100.c              |  273 ++++++
 drivers/irqchip/Makefile                           |    1 +
 drivers/irqchip/irq-ativic32.c                     |  107 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/Kconfig               |    8 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/earlycon.c                      |    3 +-
 include/asm-generic/io.h                           |   18 +-
 128 files changed, 12115 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/interrupt-controller/andestech,ativic32.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nds32/andestech-boards
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nds32/atl2c.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/nds32/cpus.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/andestech,atcpit100-timer.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/Kconfig.cpu
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/boot/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/boot/dts/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/boot/dts/ae3xx.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/configs/defconfig
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/Kbuild
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/assembler.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/barrier.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/bitfield.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/cache.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/cache_info.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/cacheflush.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/current.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/delay.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/elf.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/fixmap.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/futex.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/highmem.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/io.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/irqflags.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/l2_cache.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/linkage.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/memory.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/mmu.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/mmu_context.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/module.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/nds32.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/page.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/pgalloc.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/pgtable.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/proc-fns.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/processor.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/ptrace.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/shmparam.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/string.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/swab.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/syscall.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/syscalls.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/thread_info.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/tlb.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/tlbflush.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/uaccess.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/unistd.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/vdso.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/vdso_datapage.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/asm/vdso_timer_info.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/Kbuild
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/auxvec.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/byteorder.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/cachectl.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/param.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/ptrace.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/sigcontext.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/include/uapi/asm/unistd.h
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/asm-offsets.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/atl2c.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/cacheinfo.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/devtree.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/dma.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/ex-entry.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/ex-exit.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/ex-scall.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/head.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/irq.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/module.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/nds32_ksyms.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/process.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/ptrace.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/setup.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/signal.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/stacktrace.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/sys_nds32.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/syscall_table.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/time.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/traps.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/datapage.S
 create mode 100755 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/gen_vdso_offsets.sh
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/gettimeofday.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/note.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/sigreturn.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/vdso.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vdso/vdso.lds.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/clear_user.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/copy_from_user.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/copy_page.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/copy_template.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/copy_to_user.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/memcpy.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/memmove.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/memset.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/lib/memzero.S
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/alignment.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/cacheflush.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/extable.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/fault.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/highmem.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/init.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/ioremap.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/mm-nds32.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/mmap.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/proc.c
 create mode 100644 arch/nds32/mm/tlb.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clocksource/timer-atcpit100.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/irqchip/irq-ativic32.c

-- 
1.7.9.5