Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] Fix TX Timeout and implement Safety Features

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 14:41:32 +0000

Fix the TX Timeout handler to correctly reconfigure the whole system and
start implementing features for DWMAC5 cores, specifically the Safety
Features.

Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: Joao Pinto <[email-masked]>
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>

Jose Abreu (2):
  net: stmmac: Rework and fix TX Timeout code
  net: stmmac: Add support for DWMAC5 and implement Safety Features

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Makefile      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h      |    8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h      |    4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c |   38 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c  |    6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c      |  242 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h      |   49 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h      |   11 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |  101 ++++++++-
 9 files changed, 454 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h