Subject: [PATCH v7 0/3] clocksource/drivers/atcpit100: Add andestech atcpit100 timer

From: Greentime Hu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:13:16 +0800

Hi, all:

ATCPIT100 is often used on the Andes architecture,
This timer provide 4 PIT channels. Each PIT channel is a
multi-function timer, can be configured as 32,16,8 bit timers
or PWM as well.

For system timer it will set channel 1 32-bit timer0 as clock
source and count downwards until underflow and restart again.

It also set channel 0 32-bit timer0 as clock event and count
downwards until condition match. It will generate an interrupt
for handling periodically.

Changes in v7:
 - Fix atcpit100_clkevt_next_event(), before set reload register,
   clock source timer shall disable. And re-enable it after the setting.
   Without this modification, the test case 'clock_nanosleep02' of ltp_20170929
   will fail.

Changes in v6:
 - To select TIMER_OF in drivers/clocksource/Kconfig instead of arch/nds32/Kconfig
 - Refine Kconfig
 - Update license format to SPDX-License-Identifier

Rick Chen (3):
  clocksource/drivers/atcpit100: Add andestech atcpit100 timer
  clocksource/drivers/atcpit100: VDSO support
  dt-bindings: timer: Add andestech atcpit100 timer binding doc

 .../bindings/timer/andestech,atcpit100-timer.txt   |  33 +++
 drivers/clocksource/Kconfig                        |   9 +
 drivers/clocksource/Makefile                       |   1 +
 drivers/clocksource/timer-atcpit100.c              | 266 +++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 309 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/timer/andestech,atcpit100-timer.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/clocksource/timer-atcpit100.c

-- 
2.16.1