Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/6] Few x64 jit improvements to shrink image size

From: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 01:07:57 +0100

Couple of minor improvements to the x64 JIT I had still around from
pre merge window in order to shrink the image size further. Added
test cases for kselftests too as well as running Cilium workloads on
them w/o issues.

Thanks!

Daniel Borkmann (6):
  bpf, x64: save one byte per shl/shr/sar when imm is 1
  bpf, x64: save several bytes by using mov over movabsq when possible
  bpf, x64: save several bytes when mul dest is r0/r3 anyway
  bpf, x64: save few bytes when mul is in alu32
  bpf, x64: save 5 bytes in prologue when ebpf insns came from cbpf
  bpf: add various jit test cases

 arch/x86/net/bpf_jit_comp.c                 | 219 +++++++++++++++++-----------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c |  89 +++++++++++
 2 files changed, 221 insertions(+), 87 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5